What's your best file, project and time management tips?

Hey Illangelo

I felt greedy and posted a second question but I’m gonna start of by saying the same thing I said in my first q: Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Your MWTM videos and the Joy Odyssey streams have been very helpful for me. Thank you.

I wonder if you have any time/file management tips from working on multiple projects at once and finish projects in a timely manner. I have a lot going which I’m grateful for but I seem to have more songs and ideas than I have time. :slight_smile: From working with big names on a high level in the industry what are some ways you have learned to better finish tracks at high speed and staying organised and focused while juggling many projects at the same time. I wanna up my file, time and project management skills and have high output while not sacrificing quality and not getting overwhelmed from the workload.

Again, thank you!
/ Carl

I’m probably not the best person to ask about managing multiple projects quickly. I tend to spend a lot of time on musical projects. We can only truly focus on one thing at a time, and naturally, the work you love will take up your time. Quality often requires dedication and focus, which can be at odds with high-speed output. My approach has always been to give each project the time it needs rather than trying to juggle multiple tracks simultaneously.

1 Like

Thank you. I guess developing ones ability to focus on the one task long enough to finish it is the way forward. I appreciate your input.